Duchesse de Bourgogne
“Duchesse de Bourgogne” is an ale of mixed fermentation. It is a sweet-fruity ale with a pleasant fresh aftertaste. This ale is brewed with roasted malts and with hops with a low bitterness. After the main fermentation and the lagering , the “Duchesse de Bourgogne” matures further for many months in oak casks. The tannins in the oak give the “Duchesse de Bourgogne” its fruity character. “Duchesse de Bourgogne” has a full, sweet and fresh taste : it is a ruby red jewel of 6.2 % alc. vol., that best is served in a chalice-shaped glass between 8 and 12°C. A perfect beer .
- Type of beer : West-Flemish red brown ale
- Color : ruby red
- Fermentation : mixed fermentation
- Alcohol : 6.2 % alc. vol.
- Wort extract : 16 Hl°Plato
- Packaging, bottles : 25cl, 33cl, 75cl
- Packaging, kegs : 15l, 30l