"Barbe Noël" is a beer of a higher category and is brewed with water, malt, hops and yeast. The stamwort content of the "Barbe Noël" is at 16 Hl ° Plato.
The light burned malts give the deep golden blond color. The spicy hops the fresh bitter taste. After the brewing process the beer is fermented for a first time during 14 days. During the second lagering the beer gets a fuller taste. These lagering takes an end when an alcohol percentage of 7.2% ABV is reached.
- Type of beer : Christmas beer
- Color : gold blond
- Fermentation : top fermentation
- Alcohol : 7.2 % alc. vol.
- Wort extract : 16 Hl°Plato
- Packaging, bottles : 33cl
- Packaging, kegs : 15l